Dental Assistant Pioneer Academy welcomes anyone with the desire to learn dental assisting. We enjoy helping you prepare for your career, and any motivated, driven individual is encouraged to apply. As long as you are a high school graduate or a high school senior with adequate grades, pay your full tuition, purchase the required textbooks and want to learn dental assisting, you’re in!
Dental Assistant Pioneer Academy Application Process with Requirements:
- Completed Application
- Visit Dental Assistant Pioneer Academy and interview/ Attend our orientation unless other arrangements are made.
- All applicants must exhibit proper willingness and enthusiasm to learn the art of dental assisting.
- A high school diploma or GED is necessary – seniors in high school may take our course on the condition he/she has an overall GPA of B or above.
- No Prerequisites.
- Deadline to apply is the day the ten week cycle begins, based on availability.
- Admissions are conducted throughout the year; Accepted candidates will receive a letter of acceptance to the program.
- New classes start three times per year – Inquire to find out start date of next class.
- Paid tuition reserves your spot in the class – Tuition is payable to Dental Assistant Pioneer Academy
Some other helpful but not required qualities for the dental assisting program are good communication, good organizational skills, and good hand-eye coordination. This is an extremely hands-on program, and a positive, cooperative and open-minded attitude is necessary to help you achieve ultimate success. Apply online or download the forms below and get ready to join our dental assistant training program in Orlando, Florida today!
DAPA IS NOW REGISTERING FOR CLASSES
5107 Andrus Ave.
Orlando, FL 32804
DON'T HESITATE ! AN EXCITING CAREER IS WAITING !
DAPA is Now Accepting Applications